is start-up and rapidly growing environment with high-energy people and non-bureaucratic processes. This is a company where you can grow your career across sales, marketing, services and management. We do not sell vapourware and we have real, working, and desired products line with growth opportunities in a growing market.
By the way we represent Google for its Apps series for enterprise. And we will introduce new product lines in the course of the coming months. We are also the Managed Service Provider for Asigra the leader in Cloud Backup and disaster recovery. ISSAL is the true exciting high-tech made available in our country.
In order to sustain our growth, we are looking for a talented and passionate Sales Director to join, implement our sales strategy, build and lead the sales team. Ability and commitment are equally important to us than current skill set. Successful candidate should enjoy working in a well-managed team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organisation that has high quality values.
The Sales Director Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Director is responsible for uncovering opportunities to penetrate new accounts within the company defined large accounts and SMB market space, developing new business, and driving revenue. The primary focus of the Sales Director is to achieve individual revenue, then build and manage a group of Sales Executives.
Candidates must have proven experience selling IT and Telecommunications services to large and complex accounts. A good understanding of the Cloud business and new trends is a must.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities within the Cloud services & Hosting vertical.
- Forecast and understand supply and demand trends
- Prepare quotes and proposals for new, expansion and renewal business
- Tour customers and prospects
- Negotiate business and legal terms with potential customers and prospects according to Company
- Review and ensure the accuracy of lease/license documents prior to delivery to potential customers or prospects
- Report activities and opportunities to the Managing Director on a regular basis
- Meet Sales quotas
- Understand the competitive landscape and recommend pricing and strategy to the Management Manage multiple strategic and important accounts to ensure satisfaction and growth with the Company Ensure overall profitability and growth of the Company
- Participate in additional strategic projects as required
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- 4-5 years proven track record in IT industry and a rolodex of contacts within major accounts Strong ability to communicate and sell to System Administrators, IT Directors and CxO
- Senior level sales and presentation skills
- Self-starter who does not need constant supervision to be effective
Unlimited opportunities for your future
- Ability to multi-task, deal with a wide range of issues and make good decisions
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources
- Good understanding of the Cloud and Managed Services market and methods to sell to them
- Excels in a team-oriented work environment
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and accountability to deadlines
- CRM tool experience
- BA/BS. MBA or equivalent is a must
You must be prepared to spend time doing suitable research to ensure your grounding is thorough and properly understood. We work in a cool environment, but we’re serious guys with high work ethics.
Note: we wrote this text in English, as we expect you to have a good understanding of the language… well, at least the technical terminology. Of course, French and Arabic are part of your language background.
If you feel you’re the right person for this position, convince us in few words while submitting your CV and show us track records of your successes.
Salary: Fixed and exciting package on OTE. Terms to be defined with the right profile.
Basically, the more cash you bring to the company, the more you make, period. We feel efforts should be fairly rewarded. As you will be travelling, having your own car is a must.
ISSAL is based and operates from the city of Oran, however the Sales Director can work from a remote area (Algiers). We’re Cloud guys after all. He or she will still need to come to the HQ on regular basis for team management.